Seminar and Book Launch
Stuck, stagnating, or not able to get ahead – in a lasting way? You’re not alone:
- 90% of executives say innovation is imperative (IBM CEO Survey 2012)
- 70% of all change initiatives fail
- 60% of profits* come from only 14% of innovations (Kim and Mauborgne).
This seminar will address the three biggest reasons why organisations, (and teams), are not more innovative – and what you can do about it. Find out:
- The business and social case for innovation
- What are organisational blockers
- Where the best ideas come from
- How to measure innovation
- How to generate and develop ideas
“The best way to predict your future is to create it” Abraham Lincoln
Plus - the launch of Cris’s new book "The Innovation Diamond: A Guaranteed 5-Stage Process to Solve Problem, Exploit Opportunities, And Innovate".
Wed 24th Sept. 5:30 -7 PM
Village at the NAB, Level 2, 700 Bourke St, Docklands
$20 includes book.
Inquiries: 0438 545 607 of firstname.lastname@example.org
Cris is a sought-after speaker on innovation, resilience and inspiring leadership. Besides his own consultancy, Cris teaches innovation in the AIM MBA program and works with Melbourne Business School, to develop the leaders of Australia’s brightest and best corporations.
He has helped dozens of organisations develop an innovation strategy to keep them ahead in the long-term, and taught innovation skills to hundreds of people. This second book, and his first on innovation. He lives in Melbourne, with a roof full of possums.